CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First issue: BUTTERFLY ~



Assalamualaikum.
That is a nice slide and so inspiring. Well, i believe that everything happen in this world happen with reason. We have to believe and accept our faith even though it sometimes hard to swallow. To me, life is just like that butterfly. The butterfly is beautiful but at the end, it cannot fly. It just like our life. From the normal view, everything seems so perfect but in the reality, we feel the real pain.

In life, we not always get what we desire but we have to give our very best to struggle towards it. While we struggling, surely there be an obstacles around us but we have to fight till the very end. Though sometimes we feel tired of struggling and trying but don't ever give up. Once we give up, then we are the loser. Remember that all the difficulties that god give to us are to make us become stronger in life and become a better person. It will help us choosing the right path in our life. One day, when we look back to the past, we will feel satisfied and never regret our own action. But, the most important is to always believe in our faith and our almighty. God know what best for us.



Weighing down upon me heavily,
I feel it surrounding me daily,
I try not to give in,
But it seems so hard to win,
If I can't be perfect, i think i am nobody,
And must follow them to be somebody,
Then when I feel i finally succeeded,
To do and have everything needed,
Once again the pressure surround me,
But this time it won't win,
And I'll be FREE.


So, my dear friend
Live life to the fullest, onegaishimasu!
Ganbate kudasai..

0 comments: