CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spreadsheet

Tool we use to do this spreadsheet is actually very familiar to us that is Microsoft Office Excel. Most of use had learned it before while in matriculation. So, it just like a recalled back. However, to me it was a total disaster since i am very not good in handling Microsoft office Excel. So, my friend had tutoring me and all of them teach me back from basic, like everything was started from zero. Luckily, I managed to remembered a little what had I learned before and could catch up with the rest of my friend. Thank you my friends!!!



Personally, I think that teacher should be teach and master on handling the spreadsheet because it is very useful and helpful more than we can ever imagine. Teacher can used the spreadsheet to kick in any data for example student marks and can compared the marks with following time. More, any type of graph can also be made in same time using the data that we have kick in. very easy and convenient. It help to lower the teacher's duty.

I am glad that i got the chance to learn how to handle spreadsheet.

Example of what spreadsheet can do

0 comments: