CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Own Philosophy

I am very simple person. But, I've been living in this world with these 4 simple philosophy of my own:

Number one :
>Never give up no matter what happen.<

Never ever! Even if the thing that u try to do is really hard and you feel like you cannot cope with it, but keep trying till the end. if you give up, then you a real loser, the whole world will lough at you dear. In my many years as a student, I do find out that this quote is the best especially when I am about to give up over my marks and everything.

Number two:
>Always be positive in thinking<

Have in mind that everything that happen happens for reason. We as a human have to accept our destiny and go on with it. Always happy because happiness are the source of everything. even the thing is very bad, take the matter positively, try to relax and start to find the solution on how to handle it well.

Number three:
>Always smile :)<

Smile purely and it make us more beautiful and look younger. Even if we are in the sad situation, try our best to give the warmest smile to other people. Smile make people around us to happy.

Number four:
>Honesty always the best policy<

Be honest with everything and I don't like people to lie to me. It is okey to have a secret but never lying.


WHEN I BECOME A TEACHER:
I will blend all my philosophy of life and bring it in the classroom.

1)When I graduate and become a teacher later, I promise I will never give up to acknowledge my student despite maybe there are some of the student that are hard to handle. I will make them love chemistry like i do and teach them to be a better person in the future. INSYAALLAH..... I also don't want my student to give up. if they want to give up. I myself will encourage and motivate them so they can stand up again.

2) I want to always smile while teaching, dealing with students, dealing with colleague and with works. Even if i have a big problem like family problem, money problem or even if I sick, I still want to smile. I want to smile and make people happy and like me. Even if I am angry, I still want to smile brightly. :)

3)I want my student to always think positive way. For example, if they get low marks or having a though life, I do not want they to feeling down yet give up. I want they to believe it just part of life and I want to believe the same.

4) I want my student to be honest to me like if they do not finish the work that i give or they having a problem, tell me why. I don't want they to lie and I also don't like to lie. I am a tolerate person.

~Live life to the fullest. Life is short. make it meaningful or we will regret it later and do appreciate people around you because we never knew when they go forever and maybe us to leave them first...

0 comments: