CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Greatest Gratitude

I dedicated this part especially to Madam Asmayati and En Junaidi because they had give a chance to get to know what exactly is ICT and what can ICT do. in ICT class, I learned a lot of thing that I never knew before. Because of them, I know how to blogging and I started to like it. Before this, I always thought that we can only search thing online but now i realize there are so much thing that we can do with ICT. I started to know Picasa, Google Docs, How to make a document in Scribd, Cool Iris, Simulation and many more.

My DEEPEST THANK YOU to Madam Asmayati and En. Junaidi.


and not to forget my dear friend who we laugh and having fun together,
thank you so much for sharing knowledge and you guys had teach me a lot abaout this ICT.

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!! I LOVE YOU GUYS..


we'll make this 4 years a sweet memories that we won't ever forget , k..

0 comments: