CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Third Week- Cool Iris

This week, we learn about something that really new. I never heard about it before. Never. The "never heard thing before" was COOL IRIS.

First time i heard the name I already imagined something that had to do with eyes because of the word 'iris' there. I always thought that 'iris' must related with eyes. :) But, when I saw with my own eyes what can cool iris do, the only word that came out from my mouth was COOL.. Didn't the reaction just like the name??

Cool iris was actually used for presentation but it was far more developed than the normal Power Point Presentation. It like we do the presentation in 3D image. It can be dragged, rolled, and do the slide change with only one finger.

It worked bests in Madam Apple Laptop. I guess modern software suits more with high type of laptop.

But, the best part was Cool iris software also included a videos of movie trailer, news and songs there. So, on our take 5 time, we grabbed the chance and watched the video. However, cool iris also had a little disadvantages that it cannot work offline. So, we always need an internet connection to do work in cool iris. The rest was thumbs up!.

This is my work piece on cool iris session. Please click here.

0 comments: