CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

E-Portfolio

I never thought i would have a blog. Not even thinking about making one or creating one though I love to read other people blog. But, in ICT class, I learn how to make blog. My OWN blog. We need to create our own blog as it is one of the assessment. Madam had invited En Junaidi and he teach us how to start blogging. First, we need to make a G mail account. Then, we followed his step one by one. Our task are to make an educational blog consist of 6 main topic that is Biodata, Carrier Development Plan, Teaching Philosophy, Assignment, reflection and artifact. So, slowly we began to discover the world of blogging. We can put many things in the blog like picture, music, video and more. To me, blog is like our electronic diary, we can tell everything that we want to tell here. Blog has followers which can read our posting and give comment. Other people can also do the same. Now, I think that I already find my new hobby, of course BLOGGING! I plan to make another blog- the one that not educational like this but I need time to do it. perhaps during holiday. At the same time, I also want to keep this blog active. Any educational opinion or education related will be post in this blog. So, what you guys are waiting for, please be my folllower..
hehe

Everytime you online, search this web: http://nurmaizan.blogspot.com/
:)

0 comments: